The Slieve Croob Inn is just 15 minutes from the main
Dublin to Belfast Road located between Dromara and Castlewellan. It is situated only 25 miles from Belfast
Harbour Airport and is under 40 miles from Belfast
International airport. The car ferry terminal at Larne is 50
miles away. Dublin Airport is only 75 miles to the
Seeconnell is off the main A1 Belfast-Dublin N1 road and
is signposted from Castlewellan. The M1 motorway is a
20 minute drive away. To view a more detailed roadmap of the area
- Take the A24 South bound towards Newcastle.
- After 24 miles turn Right in Clough towards
- After 4 miles at Annsborough turn right and follow the
signs to Slieve Croob Inn.
From Belfast International Airport
- From the airport follow the main road East towards
- At Nutts Corner take the Exit South of the roundabout
sign posted to Moira (M1).
- Just before you get to Moira get on the M1 heading
East towards Belfast.
- Leave the motorway at the next junction (Sprucefield)
and follow the A1 South towards Hillsborough, Newry and
- After the main Hillsborough Roundabout take the second
exit on the left towards Dromara.
- Follow the road to Dromara and continue through
Dromara South bound until you see our sign.
- Take the left turn when you see our sign and follow
the road until you reach the Slieve Croob Inn.
- Take the N1 North towards Belfast, this leads to the
A1 at Newry.
- At Newry take the A25 to Rathfriland and Castlewellan.
- Drive through Castlewellan and after 1 mile at
Annsborough turn left and follow the signs to the Slieve
Slieve Croob Inn
119 Clonvaragham Road, Castlewellan, County Down, Northern Ireland. BT31 9LA